Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Accuracy Hiv Test 30 Days

~ ~ Two

Hair care is something that I have never made a fool and even if you put that my hair has always been very manageable and with a tendency to knot spiccatissima capita look after it became even more obnoxious. But I've always loved long hair and I have always taken, and then willy-nilly I had to learn to take care.
Go all'ecobio was obviously the first serious and fundamental change. Although initially I was afraid because I had heard of people who find themselves with unmanageable hair, I decided because I knew that my transition was not complete without changing all'ecobio also care for the hair, face and body were not enough. Avoid
silicones, harsh surfactants, oils, conditioners killer for aquatic fauna and various other crap surely means less pollution ourselves and the environment, but the downside is that it can happen that become unmanageable hair at the beginning, as I said a little earlier. This is because the hair that had previously been coated with silicone and that there seemed to be smooth as silk (and instead had to be smooth silicones), they begin to purify themselves, and to appear to touch and to Avista as they are in reality. A hair covered with silicone certainly is not great, is not large and do not "breathe", even if it is then processed by bleaching, dyes and burned plates and company can not be at its best. It 's normal that after all this the poor capellini displayed dull, formless, lifeless, frizzy and so on and so forth! But you just need a little patience and little to just get used to new treatments and will recover.
But it may well be that this does not happen and that your hair is beautiful now! For example, I went so I was lucky, and my hair is now loved by shampoo and conditioner without silicone, have been agreed with the estequat the first time and love to cuddle:)
In short, my capellisono reborn. Before I never thought you could just touch the hair with your hands free of oil, but now the capellini "drink" the cream that is a pleasure: D and above all ... I discovered the true nature of my hair! I was first convinced them prone to fat (and rightly so they defending, poor), but now I know they are more prone to dry and require nurturing and attention, I can give them tailored to their real needs.
I found many useful tips on "hair fairy", a forum attended by girls who love the long hair and like to treat them much, and I learned many little tricks to take care of my hair without having to give them too much attention and achieve significant results. In fact, several precautions
base I had already, and are

  • comb before washing
  • Combing the first point and then go up to the root lengths
  • untie the knots with his hands
  • Wash with cold water (or warm)
  • Wash with mild surfactants
  • Feeding them with creams, oils and butters
  • Only cut with scissors, sharp
  • Bring linked to avoid a break or tear

Here, these were the only ones who did good deeds for them, poor! Now that I know a little more about how to treat them well to make them grow strong and beautiful I have also learned to:

  • Wash skin and not the lengths because so much is you wash the part that goes better with the shampoo, the cleaner the lengths and ends up, however, since they are the most delicate do not need to attack them and wipe them more much. Obviously if we did not pack a mask or oil, in which case the lengths wash is a must! : D
  • Use good phon: that is not too hot, maybe you mean:), and at a certain distance from the scalp and hair to prevent heat stress, the same dry it. Some people do not use it at all, but I can not help it, both summer and winter.
  • Avoid aggressive brushing and plate: the plate temperature and stress rupture risk are not ideal for brushing my hair. Not being alive in fact, if they are damaged the damage remains, we can not regenerate themselves, or help them with packs or other treatments, you can only expect that grows back. Of course if there is an event as an important evening, wedding, etc.. you can always make an exception, but do it after each shampoo, or worse, every day is strongly discouraged!
  • Do some hair, or at least try! even if I did not get some kind of results has been the most fun. Before I could not go beyond the tail or braid, now I have even learned to use the clips: D
  • tie them to sleep for not always find a thousand knots ... I used to always keep them loose at night, but the hair are tied too. Instead of tying this no longer happens. Since no patience hola me every night of the braid, tie them in a bun or stopped with a rubber band (all of cloth without metal parts). We combed the evening before going to sleep and the next day when I wake up I find them perfect as I had left, with no way of knotting during sleep, I know, seems stupid to me and instead has cambiatola capillifera life: D
  • Use the wooden comb: because the wood being a natural material and plastic do not thrilled. The only drawback is that if you splinter and then pulling icapelli no longer good.
  • Massaging skin well: serves to stimulate the microcirculation and thus promotes growth. Should be made to the plan and with fingertips, or with the appropriate "combs" with the tips of the teeth and round wood.
  • cut to the moon (low): this is what appeals most to me ever! When I read the first time I knew nothing, then I studied a little bit to the lunar calendar and I realized that it is important cut with a crescent moon for growth, and I believe it! :)

And these are the things that should be done to complete the hair care:

  • Use a satin pillow , I always think against the nodes
  • Making henna: strengthen, polishing, and embodies, I have not tried it yet but I can not wait to cuddle with the neutral henna:)
  • Cut at home only to save time, pennies and arrabiature with several stylists ... I still do not have ventured on me but I started to do some practice on other people's hair: D
  • Dilute the shampoo and use the spargishampo , actually I did it rarely but I have found it very well, so I stopped and now I use pure
  • Last rinse acid (citric acid or lemon juice or vinegar) to close the scales and make them shiny
  • Wash without surfactants, such as with shikakai, ghassoul ... I still have to equip, and also convince! :)

And how you treated your hair? Do you like caring for your hair? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment