Saturday, November 20, 2010

How To Undress Someone

YR buy from ...

few days ago I went to Yves Rocher, and I made two purchases, a lipstick and a lip balm, here they are:


The history of lipstick I did a little angry, because I went into the store looking for a lipstick dall'inci cute that I had never seen the box and I accidentally got this. Ok, no bio is why my mistake to buy it, but how do you see if the ingredients are good, if not we write them? the thing that made me most upset by was this: that the incidence is not there. That is on the product packaging is missing, but there is a bullet markers on plastichina surrounding the lipstick with a book open and a hand that would be this one:

that indicates that if you want you must ask the incidence 0_0 I had not yet seen this in store ... but the orders have not been able to give me I am blessed incidence (and I'm sure have thought "but that what he wants ? ") so if you want I have to request via internet customer service (but sbattimentooo!), if not I can continue to smear the lipstick from my mysterious secret ingredients ... Because everyone writes the incidence on their cosmetics and they do not? I do not think this thing very seriously, because I wanted to also try their oatmeal cream for hair but I know that I will not ...


lip balm is rather nice, I grimly for the event, is part of the organic and there are even written the ingredients ... and even that is not cost, about € 4 I think. Spignattare I wanted something like that, that is a kind of cold cream for the lips, high% of fat but also contain water - I prefer it because it hydrates more - and when I saw this I liked and I took it out of curiosity. It spreads well and smell good but I have not yet figured out if it absorbs well, so I have to test its effectiveness in the long run but for now I'm glad I took. This is his

INCI: Bis-
Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sesamum indicum Seed Oil *, Caprylic Capric Tryglyceride, Cera Alba, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic / Linolenic / Oleic Polyglycerides, Polyglyceryl-Triisostearoyl 3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Mel, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Oleic / Linoleic / Linolenic Polyglycerides, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter *, myristyl Lactate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil *, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil *, Aqua, Mica, Parfum , Castanea Sativa Seed Extract *, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, CI 77891

What do you think? Do you like the products? know the history of bullet markers with the book?
kisses kisses: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment