Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Island Def Jam Internship

flax, chamomile, mallow and oats

I spignatatto this cream for hair be used as SOS in case of acute seccezza. It 'came with a dense texture type mask (if the tips remains stationary) due to the emulsifier and montanov esterquats, the conditioning EcoBio which also has emulsifying properties. Here the Recipe for 100 ml:

hair cream recipe SOS flax, chamomile, mallow and oats 100 ml

Step A:
gel 35 ml linseed
hydrolat chamomile (cold) 30 ml Glycerol 2.5 ml

Step B:
grapeseed oil 5
ml wheat germ oil 5 ml
castor oil 5 ml
shea butter
montanov 2 g 5 g 2 g
esterquats

Step C:
extract 2.5 ml mauve
avenolat 2 ml
silk proteins 35 gtt
ceramides 1 ml 1 ml
panthenol
perfume lily of the valley 2 drops
preservative solution Na + K
2.5 ml lactic acid pH 5.5 to 5 drops

Procedure:
I proceeded normally but with a lower share of the aqueous phase, emulsifying hot because I had to add the hydrolat the end, cold, first of assets. So I proceeded with the emulsion gel with only the flaxseed, I emulsified whipping and then I added little by little the hydrolat always blending, so that mixes well with the rest of the cream. This step is a bit sensitive because the cream may react in unexpected ways,: D but it was fine. I accidentally put the oil of wheat germ hot, but never mind, next time be more careful.
When the cream was the coldest I've added all the assets, then the preservative and then the lactic acid to adjust pH and mixed all fine with me frullatina final. I am wonderfully well with the lactic acid because, unlike that of citric acid in grains, a liquid and this makes it much easier things. I've had poured some into a small 10 ml bottle with dropper and is very comfortable. And here it is:


In fact, it came a little too thick, so I think that I will use only the tips to enhance or mask some pre-shampoo "base", because as you see between being active and B is a real bomb: D
E 'come naturally scented by dell'idrolato chamomile which is very fragrant, I added 2 drops of fragrance but do not feel right. The finish is a little strange smell, like yeast, however, is not too bad XD oo. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment