Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Scholarships To Study Medicine

Balm Gel

I made a new conditioner, and since it is a spignatti the less I like to do, I decided to make 500 ml at once: D I used the gel flaxseed did earlier (a little diluted with water to bring the phase A and 400-ml I needed) and I also used linseed oil, used cold. Here is the recipe for 500 ml of product, next to the% of ingredients:

recipe for balm to flax:

Step A:
gel flaxseed about 300 ml (gel + 80% water) water 50 ml

glycerine 25 ml (5%)

Step B:
esterquats 40 g (8%)
cetyl 7.5 (1.5%)
linseed oil 20 ml (4% cold)

Step C:
12.5 ml preservative (2.5% )
lactic acid pH 5.5 for 16 drops 20 drops

caramel aroma vanilla flavoring 20 drops 20 drops coconut fragrance


This is the gel that I thinned with a little water because I needed to phase 400 ml aqueous and the gel was a little less, I mixed and then I added the glycerin, and I mixed it again. If you were to repeat the same procedure and Ilmio there should appear to be glycerin or acquanon nothing they can blend well to gel fear the heat and keep stirring everything will be smooth and blends perfectly.


The two stages of heating in a water bath, left the A, B right in that I only put esterquats and cetyl, because the linseed oil I added the cold already made emulsion


And here is the balm. I put the B in phase A (remember, when you never do the balm on the contrary, always the aqueous phase in the oily!) And I immediately whipped with the blender, and I got the emulsion:)


A closeup of my spignattino without flash ...


... and the flash ...


... and here in jars, 2, 250 ml:) unfortunately my photos are all pink: but I assure you that the result is a beautiful white, ivory slightly by dela perfume:)


I did not put silk proteins because I just finished but there should be. In any case I really needed balm and I did not want to wait to buy to buy the balm nor spignattarlo already done, so this time I did not. If it is not good I tell you, so you do not do well without protein: D Maybe the scent is a little fort, I had better put 15 drops each aromatic extract instead of 20 but a matter of taste. You like it?? : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment