Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Freckle On Inside Of Cheek

Eco Index of Topics on SCTS

Hello girls:) I am writing this little post (I'm preparing that many publicherò soon) to report, as I had done here, a very useful section of the forum ; Know What You Smear :
Here you will find many interesting things: lots of substances not present on biodizionario , the complete database of incidents of cosmetic forum, the FAQ and spignattamenti divided into categories.
I love it, in my opinion is to be read from top to bottom and I hope it will be useful to you too;)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi girls! :) I'm writing this short post (I'm Preparing many other new ones that i will publish very soon) to show you, like I've alredy done here , a very useful section of  Sai Cosa Ti Spalmi forum:



There you find many interesting things: many substances that you can't find on the biodizionario , the complete database of cosmetic inci, the f.a.q. and the hand made cosmetic recipes divided in categories.


I adore it and I think it's worth reading. I hope it can be useful to you too ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment