Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sigma Make Up Coupons

Pack arrived! Favorites

[Inglese version below;)]
Here we are in the new year:) I finally inaugurated it by saying that the Last week the package arrived in AZ so I was waiting, I got this gift for Christmas: D I made the order on December 22 and arrived on the 30th, it took him a while but there was also Christmas in the middle, so it's fine.
the end I ordered almost all the things I put in my wishlist , and some I added:
  • sodium hyaluronate
  • bisabolol
  • coenzyme q10
  • zinc oxide
  • preservative cosgard
  • edelweiss extract
  • fragrance "charlotte aux fraises"
  • fragrance "douceur lactea"
  • fragrance "fleurs de coton"
  • fragrance "lilas blanc
  • fragrance" Moorea "
  • fragrance" tarte au citron meringuée "
  • C02 pomegranate extract bio
  • carnauba wax candelilla
  • mica green ocean
  • micronized mineral oxide green
  • emulsifier gelisucre
  • neutral henna blonde henna
  • hydrolat cyst
  • base Moussant consistance (lauryl glucoside)
  • mousse de sucre (decyl glucoside)
  • mousse de babassu
  • stearic acid
  • melt & pour soap
    transparent
  • 100 ml beaker
  • silicone molds for soap heart-shaped
  • pencils empty
  • lip stick tubes empty
  • roll on 10 ml bottle
purchases that I'm glad I did, I can not wait to experiment a bit with new ingredients, especially with the gelisucre, and invent new recipes:) What do you think? Pack the little things you my news?:)
Here are pictures: D forgive me if I'm not really beautiful.

PS: This is the first time I translate a post in English, sorry he's not perfect, I will try to improve:>

Here the package just arrived
the box Here When It Arrived


Here the entire contents of the package
Here the whole content of the box


hydrolat The cysts, which I intend to use as a tonic
Cistus HYDROLAR face, That i want to use as facial toners


melt & pour soap base and delicate surface
Melt & pour soap base and mild surfactants


waxes and stearic acid with which I will do my mascara and pencils: D
waxes and stearic acid, I'll try to make mascara and eye liner with Them: D


Cassia (henna neutral) and the 'henna blonde
Cassia and "blonde" henna


Fragrances ... delicious! : D
The fragrances ... very nice! : D


assets, extracts of edelweiss and pomegranate and the preservative
Actives ingredients, edelweiss and pomegranate extracts and the preservative


The emulsifier cold gelisucre
The cold Emulsifier gelisucre


colors I was missing the green
The colors are missed, the green


Empty containers for makeup and the beaker
The empty containers and make up the beaker


forms of silicone heart-shaped soap for
Heart-shaped soap mold silicone


The new catalog they sent me
The new catalog They sent me


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here we are in the new year. I open it last week telling You That I Finally Received the pack i was waiting for from Aroma Zone, i made this for Christmas present to myself: D I made the order on 22nd december  and it arrived on 30th, it took a bit but there was also Christmas day in the middle, so it's ok.


I bought almost all the things i've put in my wishlist , and i added something:



  • jaluronic acid



  • bisabolol



  • coenzyme q10



  • zinc oxide



  • preservative cosgard



  • edelweiss extract



  • fragrance "charlotte aux fraises"



  • fragrance "douceur lactée"



  • fragrance "fleurs de coton"



  • fragrance "lilas blanc"



  • fragrance "moorea"



  • fragrance "tarte au citron meringuée"



  • pomegranate CO2 extract



  • carnauba wax



  • candelilla wax



  • green mica



  • green mineral oxide



  • gelisucre emulsifier



  • cassia



  • "blonde" henna



  • cistus hydrolate



  • lauryl glucoside



  • decyl glucoside



  • babassu betaine



  • stearic acid



  • melt & pour transparent soap



  • 100 ml beaker



  • heart shaped soap mould



  • empty lip/eye liner



  • empty lipbalm stick



  • empty 10 ml plastic roll-on




I'm glad of what i purchased, i'm looking forward to try the new raw materials, Especially the gelisucre, and to invent new recipes:) What do you think about it? Do you like my new things? :)
Here are the pictures: D sorry if they're not very beautiful.

PS: This is the first time to translate the post in Inglese, I'm sorry if it's not perfect, I'll try to Improve myself:>

0 comments:

Post a Comment