Monday, January 31, 2011

Pageant Interview Suits

H & M and Make-up Brushes

I love H & M, not only for clothes but also because so many things I find really cute cheap things like hair clips, accessories, earrings, and also tips and brushes:)
Recently I bought some makeup brushes that I have already started using and I'm in really good: a powder brush, a blush or by land and one for eye shadows. are soft on your face, do not bite, do not lose bristles and cheap. The brush of eye shadow and costs only € 1.95 if ricordomale and the other € 4.95 (but I'm not sure if you need the next time I go check).

I love H & M, not just for the clothes But Also Because I can find there many nice and cheap things, like accessories, earrings, and makeup and brushes too:)
In These last weeks I bought makeup brushes Some That I've alredy started to use and I'm very satisfied of them: a powder brush, a blush or bronzer brushand an eyeshadow brush.  They're soft on face skin, they don't lose bristles and are very cheap. If I remember well the small eyeshadow brush is 1,95 €  and the others are 4,95 € (I'm not sure, but if someone is interested I can look at the price the next time I go there).









I trucchi che ho provato sono un fard rosa, "Sweet rose", e 2 matite occhi, "Taupe" e "White",  la prima luminosa e la seconda con brillantini. Non sono ecobio ma sono molto belli e gli inci non sono troppo orribili (pensavo peggio):





The make up I've tried are one pink blush, "Sweet Rose", and two eyepens, "Taupe" and "White", shiny the first one and shimmery the second one. They're not organic but very beautiful and the INCI are not so orrible (I expected something worse):


  


















INCI  SWEET ROSE BLUSH:



Talc , Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylexyl Palmitate, Titanuim Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Maltodextrin, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben





INCI TAUPE EYEPEN:

Ethylexylstearate , C12-13 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mica, Ozokerite, Silica, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Aluminium Powder (CI 77000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).





INCI WHITE EYEPEN:


C12-13 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Mica, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Polyethylene Terephtalate, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Talc, Steareth-2, Peg-8 Distearate, Methylparaben , Ethylene / methacrylate Copolymer, Propylparaben, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium triisostearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminium Powder (CI 77000), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Those of you who have used these brushes or these tricks and if so, how did you find? What do you think?

Any of you has alredy tried These brushes or make-up, and if you did, are you satisfied? What do you think about Them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment