Friday, February 11, 2011

Funny Saying For Rsvp Cards

Base + eyeshadows

Here is a beautiful photographic record of the new white base and 5 new eye shadow that I did:) maybe I made too many photos today but the light does not was not the best because it's sunny and cloudy, so I decided to do some more photos to be sure that the colors you could see well.
begin with the white base, this is how I did it:

- zinc oxide 8 oz
- titanium dioxide 4 g
- magnesium stearate 2 g
- talc 3 g


- caolino 2 gr





Ne sono venuti circa 20 gr e una parte l'ho già usata per fare gli ombretti e presto la userò anche per fare una nuova cipria, perchè quella che ho sta finendo.





Here a photografic reportage of the new white make up powder base and of five eyeshadow that I've made :) maybe I've shoted too many pictures, but today the light it's not good, there's no sun and it's cloudy, so I preferred to make some more pictures to be sure that the colours could be seen well.


Let's start from the white powder, here is how I made it:





- zinc oxide 8 gr


- titanium dioxide 4 gr


- magnesium stearate 2 gr


- talc 3 gr


- white clay 2 gr





These are 20 gr and I've alredy used a part of it to make the eyeshadows and soon I will use it to make a new face powder, because the one I have is finishing.


  












Dopo averla realizzata ho usato circa 0,9 gr oppure 1 gr di white base for any eye shadow, to achieve more or less the same amount for each of them.

After I made the white base powder, I've used 0.9 or 1 g of it For Each eyshadow, more or less to Obtain the Same quantity for all of Them.


And these are the colors that I wanted to achieve: a pink light, a dove, a lighter turquoise, a turquoise and a darker green, here and below without flash with flash

And These Are the colors I've done: light pink, taupe, turquoise, turquoise and green Darker, here without flash and wit flash below



This is light pink, as I did before this that is finished, done with:
- 1 oz white base
- pink ocher
(unfortunately I can not even tell you the exact amount of pigments because I have the sling from 0.01 g)

This is the light pink, like That I've made this one before That is finished, made with:
- white powder 1 g
- pink clay
(Unfortunately I can not tell you how much I've used pigments Exactly Because I have not the 0.01 g balance)


This is the dove instead, here are the ingredients:
- white base 0.9 g
- Black Oxide
- brown oxide

This is the taupe, the ingredients here:
- white powder
- black oxide
- brown oxide


Turquoise:
- white base 0.9 g
-
blue mica - mica
green - blue
oxide - oxide green
- Black Oxide

Turquoise:
- white powder 0.9 g
- blue mica
- green mica
- blue oxide
-
oxide green - black oxide


Turquoise dark: the same ingredients charo but with more black oxide, less oxide green and a touch of gold mica

Darker turquoise: The Same One But ingredients of the light with more black oxide, a bit less green oxide and a little bit of gold mica


Green:
-
white base - green oxide
- Black Oxide
-
green mica - mica gold

Green
- white powder
-
oxide green - black oxide
- green mica
- gold mica


And here some swatches! From left to right: pink, taupe, turquoise, dark turquoise and green. And here

Some swatches! from left to right: pink, taupe, turquoise, dark turquoise, green.


Here the turquoise and green more closely:

Here you can see the closer turquoises and the two green :


And again the colors of eye shadows with and without flash

And again the colors of the eyeshadow with and without flash





una'ottima Thanks to this camp have held and do not disappear, to make them go away you have to use the cleansing milk. How about, do you like? :)



Thanks to the white base they have a great wear and don't fade, to remove them you have to use the make up remover. What do you think, do you like them? :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment