Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Belt Buckle Buy

Gelisucre Pencil-mania!

finally found the time to post photos of my first experiment with Gelisucre , emulsifier Ecocert certified organic cold that I have already mentioned here .
His is INCI: Glycerin *, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis * (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water * (* organically grown).
I decided to use it to make into an emulsion light hair spray, to be used every day, in reality, then came a little more dense, I will explain later perchè. Intanto ecco la ricetta per 100 ml:





At last I find the time to post the pictures of my experiment with the Gelisucre , organic cold emulsifier that I've alredy mentioned here .


The INCI is: Glycerin*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis* (Sweet Almond) oil, Sucrose laurate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) fruit water* (*organic).


I decided to use it to make a light liquid emulsion for my hair for daily use, but in the end it came out thicker of what I expected, later I'll explain you why. Meanwhile here the recipe for 100 ml:

Milk Moisturizing shampoo with chamomile and oats Gelisucre

Step A:
hydrolat chamomile - chamomile 50 ml water
Mineral Water - 24 mineral water, 5 ml
Glycerine - Glycerine 5 ml
xanthan gum - xanthan gum 0.5 g
Inulin - 2 g inulin

Step B:
Oil seeds - 3 ml grapeseed oil
wheat germ oil - wheat germ oil 3 ml
castor oil - castor oil 2 ml
oil broccoli - broccoli oil 2 ml
Gelisucre 10 gr

Step C:
Avenolat 2 ml
Provitamin B5 - panthenol 1 ml
Ceramides - ceramides1 ml
Cosgard 20 gtt
lactic acid - lactic acid 4 drops, pH 5

The great thing is that it emulsifies all cold (But can also be used to warm up to 80 ° C), the difficulty that I found instead was to weigh the good Gelisucre because of its semi-liquid consistency, and in fact they have fallen a bit more than I provided for in the recipe, ie 10 instead of 8 oz. Perhaps this has contributed to the emulsion a little more dense than I wanted, but maybe I also put too high a percentage of oil. The next time will decrease and will put less emulsifier. A ow some photos of the procedure:

The great thing Is that you can do a cold emulsion (but you can use it Also with hot temperatures, until 80 ° C). What I found difficult instead, is to weigh well the Gelisucre due to its almost liquid consistence, indeed I have dropped it a little more of what I have decided for the recipe, that was 10 gr instead 8.  Maybe this made the emulsion thicker of how much I wanted, but maybe also the oils were too much. The next time I will reduce them and the emulsifier too. And now some pictures of the procedure:




A sinistra nel misurino gli oli e a destra il becher con il gelisucre


To the left the oils in the measure and to the right the gelisucre in the beaker




oils are added to and mixed gelisucre
The oils blended and added to the gelisucre



with a flash with flash

gel phase A, has questocolore by dell'idrolato yellow chamomile
The gel of the A phase, it has this color to the two yellow chamomile water

The next phase a and phase B
The phase A and B next to Each Other


And here's the first time after putting the small amount of gel in gelisucre with oils. After mixing the mixture was immediately bleached and emulsified

And This Is The Moment After I've put the first part of the gel in gelisucre with oils. After blending the mixture emulsified and Became White Immediately


finish adding all the gel
I finish to add the rest of the gel

And this is after adding the emulsion over the assets.
And this is done the emulsion after I added the actives.

the end came so very liquid but a little creamy, not suitable to spray and put it in a bottle to bottle. However I find it a good emulsifier and other evidence will soon:)

In the end it Came Out Completely fluid but not liquid, not siutable for the spay and I've put in a bottle. Anyway I think it's a good Emulsifier and I will do some more Proofs:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment