Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Smallest Septum Gauge



Recently I bought a lot of colored pencils for both eyes for around the lips. It seems that I have taken almost a mania! Every time I'm in a store and see a pencil in a color that I like I can not not buy it ^ ^
Maybe some of you who have lots of tricks seem few, but one that had all 2 I assure you that are many! : D

In the last weeks I've bought many eyes and lip pencils. It looks like a mania! Every time I'm in a shop and I see a pencil with a new color to Avoid I can not buy it ^ ^
Maybe Some Of You Have lots of makeup and They Seem Few, But They Are to me many ;: D




These are my pencils and my pencil, which I did with a tin of canned food, decorated with a very nice card that I bought Quach time ago and then painted with protective clear gloss varnish. These
are my pencils and my pencil-case, that i made with a tin decorated with a beautiful paper and Some polishing varnish.


These are all my pencils Kiko, eyes and lips


Closeup of eye pencils Kiko, there I write the numbers in order from left to right:
white No. 305, No. 102 pink, mauve No. 103, Blue No. 105 and No. 106 Turquoise


and their swatches:)


pencils and these are the same but with more lips that are
darker than the No. 206 and No. 204 that clear


and swatches kiko complete:


Other pencils that I really like are those of the shop's Green Line "intense eye pencil" dall'inci good.
From left to right colors: gold, pearl, green, green-black metal, chocolate
(sorry if the picture is blue but the light was not the best)


The swatches of eye pencils Bottega Verde


As you know one of my favorite colors is turquoise, so here's 2 pencils dall'inci really horrible but the beautiful color that I had already shown in this post, namely:
Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes 12L and Pupa Multiplay n ° 24


beautiful colors ...


Here, instead of pencils very clear that I like very much but I'm not sure know how to use the best: P
That white: H & M Pure White Eye Liner
That matt pink in the middle: Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Blanc n ° 08
That pink further down: Long lasting Essence Eye Pencil No. 10 Almost Famous (also I had already shown you here )




pencil H & M devodire I find that the incidence good (altropunto in favor of their makeup line) and given the price I could not leave it there ... there is also black, gray and chocolate, but they are colors that I had and I did not want to repeat the white jack. And I must also add that their pencils are a little longer than others, of any brand, which are increasingly ù court.
Yves Rocher That is definitely a light pink color on hand, but in fact seems to put on the eye white. I have no idea that I had taken but the incidence has seemed particularly long as it does and it's like a normal white pencil: (but I would try to approach that Kiko Rose, the No. 102 for see if you can see its true color.
Essence And as for that, too: taking the color pretty disgusting enough, but acci ... and even that I have no idea how to use make-up XD

After many crayons that's what are inevitable: the black and mine is the soft variant in gray (love it, is that I use every day, more than the black one, it is the most consumed).
The one with the metal case is a natural Indian kajal can not remember the brand (just go to nature so I look), very black very nice. Below is a pencil Nipples black Yves Rocher dall'inci simple and excellent, which has an intense color and excellent grip, a nice discovery. Under again, my two pencils Lavera, black and gray, fabulous.


From left to right: gray Lavera, Lavera Black Nipples Yves Rocher and Indian kajal




Here other 2 are among my favorites, although they already know and I had already posted their incidence in this post , the pencils of H & M Taupe and White point with which I am a light in the eye (that's what comes to my infinite imagination ...)




high Here comes the trick very important to me: a pencil for the eyebrows. These that I have are: Lavera (which I think is in this one color) and the Light Brown too H & M, whose incidence I was positively surprised.



Both are equipped with "comb" for eyebrows



Finally, the lip pencil:
Kiko n ° 204 of which I spoke above,
Nipples Cuivre (excellent INCI) Yves Rocher (my favorite),
Lavera Plum Brown, Kiko n ° 206 of which I have always talked about above,
Kiko Precision No. 311
Make Up Forever Aqua Lip 10C.

Sorry the photo blue ...



In this photo swatches of the lip pencil I did not have space to write the numbers, but the order is the same that I wrote about, and then from left to right: 204 Kiko, Nipples YR, Lavera, 206 Kiko, Kiko 311 and Make Up Forever. Above I put the lipstick that I use every day, Lavera Maroon Kiss, to make the comparison.
I find any more like him are the Nipples and Kiko 311.


then a final look at the colors that I prefer the clear eye pencils together ...



... and those from the brighter colors:)

I would like to make even the incidence complete the job, but I know that the post would become too long ... maybe I should divide at least two posts, which do you recommend?
Anyway I hope you pack, I can not wait to try out new tricks and using them to best match them (especially pink and mauve Kiko) also to eye shadows, I see that ruscirò to combine: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment